MK808 ALL Systems Diagnoses for Vehicle Health Status Checking
- If you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
- If the Emission system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
- If vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
- If your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The Transmission system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
- To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
- To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Complete OBD2 functions
- Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
Experience the Ease, Feel the Power
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 capitalizes on ease of use, speed, and functionality. The scan tool is made in a tablet-like design and runs on Android, with a quad-core processor and a 7-inch LCD touchscreen. Operating it is a breeze, especially if you have the slightest experience with smartphones and tablets. Also multi-tasking in one touch is allowed, so when you fix a particular part, you can monitor the effects it has on other parts at the same time.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Cover 13 Universal Languages
Within Autel MK808’s bracket, there is a multilingual data support system with most of the universal languages: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, and Italian. The data can be interpreted for technicians all over the globe without encountering any sort of language barrier. No additional effort in getting translations is required, and you can switch back and forth as necessary.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 is made for someone who is fairly serious about cars, because it is designed with user-friendly operational features, which you cannot find in normal handheld basic OBD2 tools.
- If you are a mechanic shop owner, the Shop Manager will keep all your customer information, data files, and vehicle records well-organized.
- If you are a car hobbyist that works on cars a lot, this scanner would also probably be worth your money to get. The Data Manager opens the organization system for saved data files.
A Wide Range of Car Modules that Can be Scanned by MK808
Will the Autel MaxiCOM MK808 work on your vehicle? This scan tool is probably one of the most extensive diagnostic scanners that you want to lay your hands on.
For most vehicles manufactured after 1996, the scanner delivers all the basic OBD2 functions advertised, and clears tricky manufacturer trouble codes. Also, you can use the scan tool on 56 brands of US, EU and Asian-made car models with OBD2 systems, to run advanced professional functions:
Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Fiat, LandRover, Maserati, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Lancia, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall, Volkswagen CV, Renault, Saab, Smart, Volvo, Volkswagen, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Ford, Jaguar, Lambor Ghini
Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, GTR, Scion
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Dodge, Jeep
Click here to Contact us If you have any questions.