Autel MaxiSys MS906 Update Cost Only ￡289, Get Here: MS906 Update Service
If you want to buy MS906TS
, we suggest you buy MK906BT+TS601, It is cheaper and has the same functions as MS906TS.
If you want to buy MS906BT
, you can see more in here: Better Than MS906BT
Any questions or support, please feel free to contact us via [email protected]
Autel MaxiSys MS906 is an advanced diagnostic tool developed for mechanics looking for a scanner with ultra-convenient and modern design while delivering ultimate performance. Featuring the Samsung 6-core processor, an 8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen, Android multitasking operating system and the exceptional OE-level diagnostics, this diagnostic scanner MS906 is absolutely an ideal solution to manage your repair jobs smartly and conveniently with greater integration.
ECU Coding & 30+ Special Functions
The scan tool provides you with quick access to all vehicle systems for various service and maintenance performances as followings.
1. Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2. TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3. EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4. ABS/SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5. SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6. DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
7. BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8. Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9. IMMO Service clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
10. Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
11. Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
12. And Suspension, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Zize, TEC Learn, Trans Adaption are all avaiable.
Complete Diagnostic Functions for All Systems
With a wide range of capabilities, the MS906 will let you get more repair work done quickly and easily. Look what this diagnostic scan tool will bring to you.
Perform Complete Diagnostic Functions
1. Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers and other specifications;
2. Read all kinds of DTCs from vehicle’s control systems to locate problem areas, and offer possible solutions;
3. Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4. Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full screen display modes;
5. Active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
The diagnostic tool can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
Optional Accessories for Maximized Advantage of this Scanner
To help you get the most from MS906, there are many optional accessories to work with the diagnostic tablet. This diagnostic scanner offers you more potential functions of TPMS diagnostics when working with the TPMS diagnostic tool MaxiTPMS TS401 from Autel.
Combined with other products, MS906 can not only retrieve tire sensor IDs from ECU, perform TPMS programming and reset procedures, but can activate sensor, retrieve data, and program Autel MX –sensors.
1. Activate all magnetic, frequency, and tire deflation triggered sensors used on vehicle TPMS;
2. Retrieve sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition and modulation;
3. Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor, and program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID.
Best Possible Hardware
The considerate grease and water resistant design are suitable for garage works; Samsung 6-Core processor operates quickly and reliably; 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight offers a good vision; 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit touchscreen works well for intuitive results display; 32GB SSD for better performance; 5000mAH lithium-polymer battery for flexible anytime use; Android Operating System lets you finish multitask in powerful yet simple ways.
Wide Vehicle Coverage
This diagnostic scan tool works on more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, and well combines with up to 12 kinds of adapters included in package. Even OBD-I complaint vehicles are perfectly supported by this diagnostic scanner when connecting via these adapters. Get one diagnostic scanner, and you can diagnose much more vehicles than using other diagnostic scan tools.
Convenient Information Management
MaxiFix, an online database to find diagnostic tips and proven filed fixes; Shop Manager is to well manage the workshop and customer information records, and those test vehicle history records; Data Manager to store, print, and review the saved files in different types; Data Logging to submit help requests for 48-hour replies; Notification Center to receive the latest service information like software update notification.
Operating System Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor Samsung Exynos 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory 2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
Display 8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), DB16 DLC, USB 2.0, SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
Camera (rear) Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output Microphone, Single Speaker
Power and Battery 3.7V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
Input Voltage DC/12 V (9-35 V)
Power Consumption 5 W
Operating Temperature -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Housing Rubberized outer protection and rugged internal housing
Dimensions (W x H x D) 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0mm (1.4”)
Weight NW: 0.96 kg (2.12 lb.)