Autel MaxiSys MS919: Hundred of bucks Less, You Get Same Functions as MS Ultra!
Autel MaxiSYS MS919:
Autel MaxiSys MS919 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. The new MaxiFlash VCMI, functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. The supporting MS919 software provides a large library of preset guided tests and extensive waveform library, to ensure techs are getting the most Oscilloscope use. The MS919 software outperforms competitors by offering DTC and sensor specific test options to help test more accurately, as well as providing probe and component location diagrams so technicians test while connected correctly.
Autel Maxisys MS919 Features:
1. Autel Maxisys MS919 provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including super car.
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming.
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via interne.
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error.
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes.
Intelligent Diagnostics to Maximize Technician Intelligence Autel MS919 Professional Diagnostic Tool is designed to maximize technician’s intelligence. Ultra offers unique Repair Assist, DTC analysis, TSBs, Repair Assist and Repair Tips to provide step-by-step repair guidance for technicians:
The Intelligent Diagnostics function consists of the following sections:
1. Vehicle System and Detected DTC(s) – displays the name of the vehicle system(s) and the detected DTC(s).
2. Technical Service Bulletins – contains DTC-related recalls, TSB, and OEM campaigns.
3. DTC Analysis – provides repair assistance information related to the fault code.
4. Repair Assist – intelligently prioritizes DTCs and leads the user to the proper repair.
5. Repair Tips – details the steps for determining and clearing faults. displays a range of diagnostic and repair steps, including the information needed in order to clear the faults.
6. Component Measurement – provides detailed information and instructional guides on using the oscilloscope to test components for faults, may include relevant circuit or wiring diagrams, vehicle structures analysis, waveform analysis, related DTCs, and detailed notation to aid the technician in diagnostics and repairs.
7. Relevant Cases – offers recommended repair cases that may be relevant to the current vehicle and/or the current fault.
Advanced 5-In-1 VCMI
NEW Combination Vehicle Communication and Measurement Interface