MaxiSys MSOAKOscilloscope Accessory Kit
The MSOAK, compatible with the MaxiFlash VCMI included with the MSUltra and MS919, and the MP408 4-channel oscilloscope (sold separately), includes the 65A AC/DC Current Clamp, 650A AC/DC Current Clamp, Coil On Plug Probe, HT Extension Lead (2pcs) and Battery Clip (2pcs), within a blow-molded carrying case. To enable screen reader support, press Ctrl+Alt+Z To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press Ctrl+slash.Autel MaxiSys MSOAK Feature:
Coil On Plug (COP) Probe Feature:
- Compatible with the MSULTRA, MS919 & MP408
- Includes 65A AC/DC Current Clamp, 650A AC/DC Current Clamp, Coil on Plug Probe, HT Extension Lead (2pcs) and Battery Clip (2pcs)
- Includes Carrying Case
- Includes 1-Year Warranty
COP Probe can catch the ignition waveform of automobile engine easily. The ignition waveform is a window, through which we can see what happened in the engine combustion chambers. It determines whether the ignition plug needs to be replaced or cleaned.
- It can be used with normal oscilloscope. Special anti-interference design, high accuracy
- of measurement.
- Ergonomic design, can be arbitrary curved.
- Highlight LED which is convenient to operate at night or in dark condition.
650A AC/DC Current Clamp Introduction:
- To avoid injury, keep the probe away from moving parts, such as the alternator drive belt and cooling fans.
- To present electric shock, do not use if the probe's sensor plate's insulation shows signs of damage.
When measuring AC or DC with the Current Clamp, you can connect it with a multimeter or an oscilloscope to directly read the current value without the need to make physical contact with the conductor, or to disconnect it for insertion through the probe. The Current Clamp measures a maximum current of 650A, with a frequency up to 400Hz. It works with jaws which open to allow clamping around an electrical conductor. After linking it with a multimeter or an oscilloscope, push down the zero adjustment knob on the clamp until the multimeter or osilloscope reads zero.65AAC/DC Current Clamp Application Procedure:
1. Connect the BNC connector of the clamp to the input of a multimeter or an oscilloscope with an input impedance of at least 10k ohms.
2. When the current is no greater than 20A, set the current clamp to the range of 1mV/10mA, otherwise to 1mV/100mA. The green LED lights, indicating that the clamp is
3. Before measuring DC, please push down the zero adjustment knob on the clamp until the multimeter or oscilloscope reads zero. When using an oscilloscope, set DC coupled mode to measure DC.
4. Clamp the jaws around the electrical conductor.
5. When the current clamp is set to 1mV/10mA, the actual current value is ten times of the measured data whose unit is mV. For example, the measured data is 10 mV and the actual current is 10x10= 100mA.
6. When the current clamp is set to 1mV/100mA, the actual current is one hundred times of the measured data whose unit is mV. For example, the measured data is 5 mV and the actual current is 5x 100=500mA.Autel MaxiSys MSOAK Package:
- 1 x 65AAC/DC Current Clamp
- 1 x 650A AC/DC Current Clamp
- 1 x Coil On Plug (COP) Probe
- 2 x HT Extension Lead
- 4 x Battery Clip
- 1 x Carrying Case