Why Choose Autel TPMS TS601?
- Activates all known OEM / Universal TPMS sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
- Reads sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number, OEM sensor maker and OEM frequency
- Allows you to directly read feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults
- Offers on-tool relearn procedure for every TPMS-equipped American, Asian and European vehicle; no need for relearn charts or internet lookups
- Programs AUTEL MX-Sensor with multiple options available including Auto Create, Manual Create, or Clone Sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning
- Offers OBD II Relearn to write IDs to vehicle directly without further procedures
- Offers visual / audio responses to make the operations much easier to complete
- Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
- Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
- Convenient OBD II Connection
This tpms tool provides the users with complete OBDII Diagnostic Functions like other code readers or OBD2 scanners, such as reading & clearing codes, live data, retrieving I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test and more, as a fast-access option that enables a quick test on the engine system of OBDII-compliant vehicles.
What's more, this tpms tool can perform an OBDII-Assisted Relearn, communicating with vehicles via OBDII cable and triggering wheel-mounted sensors, to directly write sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition, eliminating the need for a second tool.
- Professional TPMS ECU Diagnostics
TS601 provides users with direct access to the vehicle's ECU through OBD II connection, thus allowing users to reprogram sensor IDs, retrieve/clear TPMS DTCs, read live data and perform special functions, helping technicians to quickly find out faulty TPMS and turn off MIL.
At-A-Glance TPMS Status Screen
You can easily view the TPMS status with this TPMS tool, and compare sensor and ECU data through Autel's exclusive At-A-Glance screen completely showing system faults. The single screen organization enables the clear and direct feedback from all 4 sensors displayed together on one easy-to-read multicolor screen.
Easily Programming the MX-Sensors
The TPMS programming tool can maximize its use when programming the sensor data to the MX-Sensor and replace the faulty sensor. It offers multiple methods when programming MX-Sensor: Copy by Activation, Copy by OBD, Manual Create and Auto Create, which is really convenient for busy tire shops.
Why You Need TS601?
A growing number of vehicles need a multi-functional tool to Activate newly mounted TPMS sensors; Reprogram the ECU to facilitate the new sensor recognition when tires change order, or tire switch from winter to summer types, or a new wheel mounted to a vehicle, and etc.; Send TPMS sensor info to the vehicle's ECU.