Autel MaxiVideo MV108
digital inspection camera is designed to work with MaxiSys series products (except MaxiSys 906) or PC. It turns your MaxiSys tablet into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.Autel MaxiVideo MV108 Specifications:
Autel MaxiVideo MV108 Feature:
- Optimal Viewing Distance: 1’’ to 14’’ (2.54cm to 35.56cm)
- Image Capture: MV108 (640x480)
- Image Head: 8.5mm (0.33’’)
- Operating Temperature: Main Unit: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Cable: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167°F)
- Waterproof: Imager head and cable to 1m(3’)
- Weight: 0.2kg with 5.5mm diameter imager head
- Compliance FCC (EMC), CE (EMC and LVD)
- Autel MaxiVideo MV108 Inspection Endoscope is wonderful for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections.
- MV108 is super bright LED and high resolution provide crystal clear images. Powerful and perfect for inspecting most spark plug holes. White LED lights to illuminate the inspection areas.
- MV108 work around the vehicle: 2.54cm to 35.56cm (1” to 14”) cable being long and flexible enough to stay in position perfectly / Super clear camera (640*480 8.5mm imager) surrounded by bright LED lights providing crystal clear images / 3 practical head accessories (Magnet, Hood, Mirror) aim to deal with any unexpected and tricky events.
- MV108 can work with MaxiSys tablets such as MaxiSys Elite, MS906BT, MS906TS, CV, MaxiDAS DS808, MS906CV, MS908S, and MS908S Pro to get the optical image evaluation, detection, and diagnosis.
- Removable Image Head Cable connects to the tool when performing digital inspections for image and video viewing.
The power of MaxiVideo inspection camera is directly supplied by the USB port, and no external power source is needed.
1.Removable Imager Head Cable – connects to the tool when performing digital inspections for image and video viewing
2.Handgrip – ergonomically designed handle for comfortable grips and agile operation
3.USB Cable – connects the Digital Inspection Camera to MaxiSys tablet