Autel MV500 is Autel’s most advanced digital inspection camera to date. Its revolutionary tablet design supports wireless image transmission of up to 30 meters between the MaxiVideo MV500 display tablet and inspection scope. Along with its dual-camera cable, MaxiVideo MV500 gives technicians the freedom to work either individually or collaboratively during inspection to produce best results.
Autel MaxiVideo MV500 Features:
- Views images in real time.
- Cortex-A9 quad-core processor.
- Internal reliable and fast 16GB Solid State Drive for better performance.
- Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to a computer.
- Ideal applications: water restoration, HVAC and refrigeration, electrical inspection, automotive, pest control.
Autel MaxiVideo MV500 Specification:
- Operating System – Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Processor – Tablet:RockChip RK3188 Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.6 GHz)
- Memory – 1GB RAM DDR3 & 16GB ROM
- Display – Tablet: 5-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280×720 resolution
- Connectivity – SD card (supports up to 32GB)
- Image Capture– JPG images (1280 x 720) H.264 videos (1280 x 720)
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, G-sensor.
- Input Voltage – 5V/3A
Autel MaxiVideo MV500 Package Content:
- 1x HDMI Cable
- 1x Magnet and Hook
- 1x Imager Heads and Cable (8.5 mm)
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Protective carrying case
- 1x Charger
- 1x Mini USB Cable